Haleakala – Maui Adventure TourUpdated: September 6, 2020
Our Haleakala Maui Adventure Tour is a tour that is perfect for repeat visitors. You have already experience the legendary sunrise on the top of Haleakala and are now searching for something just a magnificent.
Look no further, we at Hoaloha Jeep Adventures have the perfect adventure planned for you. We promise to make this another breathtaking experience.
Maui Adventure Tour in the Upcountry
Upcountry includes the historic towns of Makawao, Kula, and Ulupalakua. Join us in watching locals blow glass masterpieces, walk through a lavender farm or view the majestic sunsets with the locals.
Let’s take a closer look at what the different towns have installed for us on our Maui Adventure Tour.
Believe it or not, but Makawao is the Hawaiian cowboy town and one of the top 25 art destinations in the United States. Makawao and its thriving community are situated halfway up the Haleakala volcano.
A genuinely unique stop on the adventure. Where you can take an art class from one of the locals or admire the work of the artists. Stop for a famous cream puff from T. Komoda Store. Make sure you are early or you might lose out.
Kula is known for its farms and botanical gardens. This rustic little town will surely impress. Kula is not only located in the centre of Maui but also forms part of the centre of its culinary experience. Hawaii Regional Cuisine promised to impress you with some of the most exotic food.
While you are in Kula make time for:
- Hawaii Sea Spirits Organic Farm and Distillery they are the producers of OCEAN Vodka.
- Alii Kula Lavender Farm – take the time to marvel at the sweet lavender scent, perhaps buy a souvenir.
- Shim Coffee and Protea Farm Tour – who wouldn’t want to stop for some coffee and look at the protea?
- Kula Botanical Gardens – home of blooming carnations, birds of paradise and orchids.
- Holy Ghost Church – a notable landmark since 1894.
A delicious breakfast or lunch, some site seeing and then wine tasting. All in a days work at Ulupalakua. Let’s have a look at the places that you should not miss out on.
- Grandma’s Coffee House – You will find Grandma’s Coffee House in the small town of Keokea. In this rustic restaurant, you will get excellent service and a great meal, grandmother style.
- Ulupalakua Ranch – 11,051 acres of working agricultural land, filled with native wildlife. The Erdman Family looks after this impressive, historic land reservation agreement.
- Tedeschi Winery & Ulupalakua Store – filled to the brim with history and as a bonus some wine tasting.
Join our Maui Adventure Tour!
Contact us today at Hoaloha Jeep Adventures and let our experts assist you in planning your perfect adventure tour. We have the ability to plan something special for everyone: history, art, coffee, wine and even cowboys. Our adventure experts have got you covered!